We’ve done quite a bit of writing over the past few years (and we’ve made quite a few improvements to DoneDone too!), so it seemed like a good idea to collect a few popular posts into a short quick-start guide. Here are a few quick reads to help you squeeze everything you can out of your issue tracker.
If you’re a project manager, we think you’ll find these short reads really useful:
- Find the bottlenecks in your project with the Health Report.
- Categorize issues any way you want with Tags.
- Draw up milestones for your team with Due Dates.
- Add people to your account manually or through Basecamp.
- Provide customer support with Public Issues.
- Connect projects to Slack, HipChat, and more with Integrations.
If you’ll be working on issues day-to-day, give these a quick read:
- Get acquainted with our simple, proven Issue Workflow.
- Find issues waiting on you right now with Default Filters.
- Sift through all your issues using Global Search.
- Using GitHub, Beanstalk or Bitbucket for versioning? Sync commits to DoneDone.
We also recommend these fast reads for your entire team:
- How to write an issue worth solving.
- DoneDone works great on your smartphone. Take a peek.
- Want to keep issues out of your inbox? Here’s four ways.
- Looking for tutorials or how-to guides? Use the DoneDone Knowledge Base!