Even though DoneDone has an issue status called “Need more information”, it’d be ideal if it was never used in 90% of all cases. Help the developer get you a fix by providing the quick facts you know they need.
- Provide a screenshot and/or link to the page where the issue is happening
- Which browser, browser version, and operating system did the issue occur in?
- Detail the prior steps and clicks you took to recreate the bug.
- Were you logged in as a test user when the bug occurred? What were the credentials of that user?
- Finally, only log one problem per issue.
If you’re tired of typing “IE 6 on PC, duh” then create a Tag for that browser/OS combination.
The little bit of time it takes to provide this info will go a long way towards getting everyone home in time for dinner. Let there be pizza.